SVGGraph options: marker_opacity
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- yes [?]
Per-dataset options allow specifying one option for all datasets or an array of options to be used for each dataset in turn. If there are more datasets than entries in the option array, the sequence will be repeated.
$settings['widget_taste'] = 'banana'; $settings['widget_colour'] = array( 'red', 'green', 'blue' );
For this example, the widgets for all datasets will taste of banana. The graph will use red widgets for dataset 0, green widgets for dataset 1 and blue widgets for dataset 2. Dataset 3 repeats the sequence so its widgets will be red, dataset 4 will have green widgets and dataset 5 will have blue widgets.
- yes [?]
Structure options may also be used as fields in the
structureoption's array to specify overriding settings for each data item. For more details and examples, visit the structured data page.
$settings['widget_grunge'] = 'very'; $settings['structure'] = array( 'key' => 0, 'value' => 1, 'widget_grunge' => 2 );
In this example widgets will be
verygrungy, except when a non-null item with the key 2 in the structured data array sets the grunginess to a different value.
- Supported by:
- BarAndLineGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph RadarGraph ScatterGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
- See also:
- marker_size marker_type marker_colour marker_angle
Sets the opacity of the markers.
This option specifies the amount of transparency of the markers. The default
1 is fully opaque and a value of
0 is completely transparent.