SVGGraph options: legend_order
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- string or array [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- ArrayGraph Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CylinderGraph DonutGraph EmptyGraph ExplodedDonutGraph ExplodedPie3DGraph ExplodedPieGraph FloatingBarGraph GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph Histogram HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph Pie3DGraph PieGraph PolarArea3DGraph PolarAreaGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph SemiDonutGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
Use the order that each graph type chooses.
Displays the legend entries in the order they appear in the
Displays the entries sorted alphabetically.
Displays the entries in reverse normal order.
Displays the entries in reverse sorted order.
- See also:
Sets the order that entries appear in the legend.
The default value,
"auto" allows each graph type to choose its own way of
ordering the entries in the legend - e.g. stacked bar graphs order entries going
down the stack of bars.
legend_order option supports these options for changing the order of the
The option also supports passing in an array of numbers which refer to the
positions of the entries in the
$options['legend_entries'] = ['Peter', 'Paul', 'Mary']; $options['legend_order'] = [2, 0, 1];
This would display as "Mary", "Peter", "Paul" in the legend, since they are the
entries with indices 2, 0 and 1 in the