SVGGraph options: data_label_tail_end
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- string [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- yes [?]
Per-dataset options allow specifying one option for all datasets or an array of options to be used for each dataset in turn. If there are more datasets than entries in the option array, the sequence will be repeated.
$settings['widget_taste'] = 'banana'; $settings['widget_colour'] = array( 'red', 'green', 'blue' );
For this example, the widgets for all datasets will taste of banana. The graph will use red widgets for dataset 0, green widgets for dataset 1 and blue widgets for dataset 2. Dataset 3 repeats the sequence so its widgets will be red, dataset 4 will have green widgets and dataset 5 will have blue widgets.
- yes [?]
Structure options may also be used as fields in the
structureoption's array to specify overriding settings for each data item. For more details and examples, visit the structured data page.
$settings['widget_grunge'] = 'very'; $settings['structure'] = array( 'key' => 0, 'value' => 1, 'widget_grunge' => 2 );
In this example widgets will be
verygrungy, except when a non-null item with the key 2 in the structured data array sets the grunginess to a different value.
- Supported by:
- ArrayGraph Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CylinderGraph DonutGraph EmptyGraph ExplodedPie3DGraph ExplodedPieGraph FloatingBarGraph GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph Histogram HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph Pie3DGraph PieGraph PolarArea3DGraph PolarAreaGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph SemiDonutGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph
The line ends at a flat 90° angle.
The line tapers to a point along its whole length.
The line ends with a point using the angle specified in
The line ends with a filled triangle arrow head using the
The line ends with a diamond shape using the
The line ends with an arrow head shape using the
data_label_tail_end_widthoptions. The lines meeting at the point are the same thickness as the tail line.
The line ends with a perpendicular T shape using the
data_label_tail_end_widthoption. The crossing line is the same thickness as the tail line.
The line ends with a circular blob, using the
data_label_tail_end_widthoption as its diameter.
- See also:
- show_data_labels data_label_type data_label_tail_width data_label_tail_length data_label_tail_end_width data_label_tail_end_angle
Style of data label tail ending.
For the types of label that use a filled line tail, this option sets the type of line ending used. The available options are:
Note: depending on the distance from the label to its target, there may not be
enough space to draw the tail and line ending exactly as specified. The
data_label_tail_end_width option is reduced first to see if the correct type
of ending can be made to fit, then as a last resort all types will fall back to
taper line ending.