SVGGraph options: data_label_fade_in_speed
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- number [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array(), the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- ArrayGraph Bar3DGraph BarAndLineGraph BarGraph BoxAndWhiskerGraph BubbleGraph CylinderGraph DonutGraph EmptyGraph ExplodedPie3DGraph ExplodedPieGraph FloatingBarGraph GroupedBar3DGraph GroupedBarGraph GroupedCylinderGraph Histogram HorizontalBarGraph HorizontalFloatingBarGraph HorizontalGroupedBarGraph HorizontalStackedBarGraph LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph Pie3DGraph PieGraph PolarArea3DGraph PolarAreaGraph PopulationPyramid RadarGraph ScatterGraph SemiDonutGraph StackedBar3DGraph StackedBarAndLineGraph StackedBarGraph StackedCylinderGraph StackedGroupedBar3DGraph StackedGroupedBarGraph StackedGroupedCylinderGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
Fade in speed for data labels.
This option sets the speed with which the data labels will fade in when the
cursor is over the data item. The default value of
0 disables fading in and
the label will initially be displayed at 100% opacity.
The value of this option is the percentage opacity increase in each animation
step, so a value of
50 will reach 100% opacity in two steps and a value of
10 will be fully opaque in 10 steps. The time between animation steps is
fixed at 50 milliseconds.
The label will only fade out again if the
data_label_fade_out_speed option is