SVGGraph options: tooltip_datetime_format
- Option name:
- Default value:
- Added in version:
- Data type:
- string [?]
The datatypes used in this documentation for specifying SVGGraph options are described below. All options can be a literal value of the data type described, a variable containing the data type, or an expression that will produce the data type when evaluated (and they must always be valid PHP expressions).
array, the number and data types of its members will depend on the option for which is it used.
- A boolean
FALSEvalue, or any values that convert easily such as
- A callable function, which can be either the name of a function or an anonymous function itself.
- Any of the colour values supported by SVG inside a single or double
quoted string. These include three and six digit hex codes, RGB and
RGBA colours, and colour names. SVG uses
"none"for no colour, which generally leaves things transparent.
- A colour value or one of the gradients and patterns supported by SVGGraph. See the SVGGraph colours page for details.
- A negative or positive whole number or
floatvalue, or a string containing a number followed by one of these CSS units:
- Any number supported by PHP, for example
- Single or double quoted strings. Remember to double-quote your strings
if you are inserting a line break:
"Line 1\nLine 2".
- Supported by:
- LineGraph MultiLineGraph MultiRadarGraph MultiScatterGraph MultiSteppedLineGraph RadarGraph ScatterGraph StackedLineGraph SteppedLineGraph
Date format for date/time keys in tooltips.
This option specifies a
date() format string for displaying date/time keys in
tooltips. At the moment the key is only shown in the tooltips of the line,
scatter and radar graph types.
The format characters supported are listed on the date() manual page.